D.W. Clark History: Founded in 1902, under current ownership since 1986
1902 D.W. Clark founded as a casting manufacturer in South Boston, Mass.
1955 The company moved operations to East Bridgewater, Mass.
1986 D.W. Clark purchased by current ownership
2002 Construction of the Taunton, Mass. facility completed
2012 Taunton facility solar project completed with a capacity of 475kW consisting of solar arrays installed on the roof and in a field on the adjacently owned property
2014 New centrifugal operation expansion completed in the Taunton facility
2016 Brockton, Mass. site and buildings purchased for future static casting operations
2018 Large format 3D mold printing casting operation installed at Taunton facility
2020 Construction of Brockton static casting operations underway
2021 Second large format 3D printer installed at the Brockton facility